Click here for the phone directory
The following forms must be completed and filed with any case appealed to the
Court of Criminal Appeals:
- Notice of Appeal. Per Rule 3(c), ARAP the Notice of Appeal must specify the following:
- The party or parties taking the appeal.
- The judgment, order or part thereof appealed from.
- The court to which the appeal is taken.
Court of Criminal Appeals Docketing Statement form ARAP-26 (front and back)
Reporter's Transcript Order Criminal form ARAP-1C
Appeal Bond form CR-31.
All forms are to be completely filled out. No blank spaces.
- $200.00 Docketing fee made payable to "Court of Criminal Appeals" or Affidavit of Indigency granted by Judge.
Transcript fees are as follows:
- Clerk's Transcript
- Original Record - $35.00 for 1st volume.
- Each Additional volume - $7.00
- Copies per page - $0.50
There is a charge for certified mail to mail transcripts to Court of Criminal
Appeals, Attorney General, and defendant.
Any cost not paid within the time designated may result in the dismissal of